– Website Visitors. Like most website operators, this website collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. this website’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how this website’s visitors use its website. From time to time, this website may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. This website also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.joconnor.co blog posts. This website only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information. Certain visitors to this website choose to interact with this website in ways that require this website to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that this website gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
– Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information. This website discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on this website’s behalf or to provide services available at this website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using this website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. This website will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, this website discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when this website believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of this website, third parties or the public at large.If you are a registered user of https://www.joconnor.co and have supplied your email address, this website may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with this website and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. this website takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
– Aggregated Statistics. This website may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. This website may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, this website does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– Affiliate Disclosure. This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.